Complaint Review: Superior Media Group, LLC

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Stupid — Anywhere USA
Superior Media Group, LLC
303 South Broadway Denver, Colorado United States of America

Superior Media Group, LLC TMMMLLC or TM Multimedia Marketing LLC Blatant LIARS, Deceptive business practices. Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: You're Not That Stupid

SMG LLC or Superior Multimedia Group LLC,  TMM or TMMM ot TM Multimedia Marketing LLC,  PMR or Precious Metal Resources LLC, NAMAALLC or North America Marketing & Associates LLC are really all one and the same group,  they are completely and utterly intertwined.

They got me for $4.000.00 which was supposedly for 8 weeks of coaching and mentoring.They outsourced to a company called Trive coaching which I never received.  The coaching was really just a site called Merchant Library with steps to follow to get people to purchase Merchant account services.

One of the supposed custom sites they set up for me (which was really nothing more than a sub domain) of a generic site; mymerchantaccountwaseasy.com or Extreme Merchant Services which really does not exist. Because I would get an income from any merchant accounts I sold,  I filled out the form myself to see how the program worked and inquire about getting a merchant account. Extreme Merchant Services never did contact me but a company called FPI or First Payment International did. I'm guessing another outsource.

Another site they set up for me also a generic site called myshoppingwaseasy.com where I would get a small percentage of sales like with link share or commission junction. There are no records that can be obtained that show if any sales were ever made.  They make no guarantee as to sales, conversions or information gathering.  So the 90,000 guaranteed visitors cannot be tracked.

A third site mygoldtradewaseasy.com or QC Gold Trade also a sub domain generic site.

Another aspect of their sales pitch was I was to receive 25 TV AD spots.  They sent me a CD of a 25 sec commercial that was poorly done and had no sound.  No information as to when and where these TV ads aired.

In summary,  any of the above mentioned companies are joke.  But I guess the joke is on me cause I'm the one that got sucked into it.The slick talking salesman Mike Martin probably not his real name guaranteed me 100% money back guarantee after 90 days..LOL

If you do get sucked into this scam the first thing they will do is sell your name to every other ripoff deal imaginable.  Don't do it!!!!  These people are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Media-Group-LLC/Denver-Colorado-80209/Superior-Media-Group-LLC-TMMMLLC-or-TM-Multimedia-Marketing-LLC-Blatant-LIARS-Deceptiv-869926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Media Group, LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You're Not That Stupid

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

You got took for $4,000.00, well they initially got me for $6,000.00. That said, I filed a former complaint through my Visa credit card company and with their help I was reimbursed in full. The Federal Trade Commission shut them down and I believe the FTC and/or the State of Arizona's attorney general filed court action.

fail