- Report: #1000338
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Superior Motorsports
Superior Motorsports17435 Gale Avenue Unit A, Internet United States of America
Superior Motorsports "Frog Motorsports" Sent defective quad...over 1 1/2 months, still not fixed. Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Issue #1: Helmet Orders Wrong:
Sales process was pleasant, but was contacted back multiple times after placing initial order because they didn't have stock item I ordered (after I verified via phone). Received quads and they sent wrong helmets. (They said they "upgraded" to a bigger sizes since they didn't have the size I ordered in stock. I used their sizing chart to determine the order size. Contacted them back and two weeks later, finally received return shipping label. Hoping I get my refund. (TBD).
Issue #2 - Quad #1:
- Broken front bumper assembly. Requested new one. Over 2 weeks and still have not received. I have it held on with zip ties. Safety issue!?!! Still waiting for any type of confirmation that I have a new bumper on the way.
Issue #3 - Quad #2:
- Does not run. 8 weeks since I placed order. I've contacted them multiple times. Three weeks ago, they finally said they would send me a new carburetor. I am still waiting for any confirmation, any mail, anything that they have sent me a new carb. (which I'm told I will to put on.)
Issue #4 - Quad #2:
- The unit does not come with a fuel cut off switch, although it shows in the instructional manual that it comes with one. Gas leaks out of the carb all over the ground. Called them and they said this particular unit doesn't have a safety fuel cut off switch. Fuel hoses were disconnected. I think they didn't inspect the unit at all before it was sent out.
I have contacted this company multiple times. They keep saying they are going to fix it, but yet to have any actionable results. I am very frustrated and disappointed.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Motorsports/internet/Superior-Motorsports-Frog-Motorsports-Sent-defective-quadover-1-12-months-still-not-1000338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.