Complaint Review: Superior MultiMedia Group LLC

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Dar from Canada — Victoria British Columbia Canada
Superior MultiMedia Group LLC
303 S. Broadway, Suite 200-310. Denver, Colorado United States of America

Superior MultiMedia Group LLC Keith McKenzie Does Not Honour Guarantee Does Not Deliver Anything accept a really bad DVD. Don't get sucked into sales pitch Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't give up.

I was lured in by the guarantee and the crafty woman selling on the phone promised that the company I was "investing" with had money because they also invest in gold.

I knew right after I purchased the timely offer that it wasn't a good idea and the credit card company assured me that THEY would honor this guarantee but I had to wait the year.

Now the year is up and I still don't have the thousands of dollars back. Don't get sucked in. This company is not legit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-MultiMedia-Group-LLC/Denver-Colorado-80209/Superior-MultiMedia-Group-LLC-Keith-McKenzie-Does-Not-Honour-Guarantee-Does-Not-Deliver-An-854803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior MultiMedia Group LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't give up.

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I too was a victim of SMG, to the tune of $6,000.00. I filed a formal complaint through Visa and was eventually credited back a full refund. It wasn't easy, but my Visa card customer service representative guided me through the process.

I believe there is currently a case filed against SMG by the Federal Trade Commission and/or the state of Arizona's attorney general. In any event, good luck!