Complaint Review: Superior PC Sales and Services

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: David — Houson Texas United States of America
Superior PC Sales and Services
4035 Canton Road Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Superior PC Sales and Services Rick Head, Eagle One Recycling LLC SCAM/FRAUD!!! Took my deposit of $5520 and just ran off Marietta, Georgia

It appears Rick Head from Superior PC Sales have moved to another level of Scam and I became a victim of it.  He offered me some ABS plastic for purchase and requested a deposit.  I did a bank transfer in the amount of $5520 to his account.  A week later he responded in few text messages and a couple of phone call that the material is not ready and he is very busy and will refund my money when he not busy. From then on he never answer his phone, email or any form of communications. It's been a month and he have not called nor refunded my money.  From reading many different post by people this is what he does. We need to put this guy in jail or teach him a huge lesson.  He have now also created another company Eagle One Recycling to scam more money from people.  If you are a lawyer or a victim please contact me.  I have enough documented emails, recorded phone conversations and text messages, bank receipts with him acknowledging he have my money.  I willing to take this to high authority at any cost to make sure this guy get served justice one way or the other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-PC-Sales-and-Services/Marietta-Georgia-30066/Superior-PC-Sales-and-Services-Rick-Head-Eagle-One-Recycling-LLC-SCAMFRAUD-Took-my-d-863083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior PC Sales and Services