• Report: #920278

Complaint Review: Superior Power Sports

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Dylan Caamano — chicago Virgin Islands (US)
Superior Power Sports
17435 E Gale ave Unit A City Of Industry, California United States of America

Superior Power Sports Product came late,Damaged,not as desribed,Broken parts,wrong parts didn't get promo offer City Of Industry, California

I ordered a Roketa MC-54 250cc motor scooter that came with paint scrached up Broken Left side mirror,wrong tool kit and no promo $10.00 free gas card.Also the PDIPre Delivery Inspection was not done as promissed there where wrong fluids in wrong places on bike (window washer fluid instead of Anti-Freeze) Just an example of many.I had to do work and pay for work to be done as every time I called there "Tech" dept. I was given a "solution" more to kill time on my 2 month warrenty than fix the problem,Product lost in shipping as 1 carrier was to deliver straight to me but dropped off at another low ball delivery service that came with a Ryder Rental Truck that the rear door wwoulden't open and had to borrow my tools and instead of dropping in the cleared out side of my garage they dropped in middle of ally on a 100 degree day and had to unpack quickly in heat5 as it was blocking ally and police came out.They charged my Credit Card in 5 min. and Before that was done all was rosy and polite after payment you couldn't get a straght answer about anything.I am laid off and that is one reason of buying a gas saveing scooter and $1,900 is a lot of cash for me and then have to put out more because the promises made by company ware false.

Please people out there don't make this same mistake I am still paying for and not getting anywhere with the sales.Technical or parts dept at SPS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Power-Sports/City-Of-Industry-California-91748/Superior-Power-Sports-Product-came-lateDamagednot-as-desribedBroken-partswrong-parts-920278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Power Sports