Complaint Review: Superior Power Sports

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Pete — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Superior Power Sports
17435 E. Gale Ave. Unit 1 City of Industry, California United States of America

Superior Power Sports Rip Off Don't buy anything from this company City of Industry, California

I bought a 150cc scooter from them in Aug. 2012. Scooter came they did not do "pre-delivery " set up and I had to trouble shoot why headlight would not work. Also scooter was sent with dead battery.

After getting scooter running, it worked for about 2 months (859 miles) When timing chain broke. I sent engine back for repairs and requested a new engine not rebuild. I was told it would be up to manufacturer to decide what to do with engine. I was also told it would be about a two week turn around.

Over two months and 14 phone calls by me, because every time I would call, I got a different answer, later my engine was shipped back to me on January 31st. When shop got engine they called me with concerns that the plastic hosing on outside of engine was melted.They told me it would not effect the engine, and put it in. After start up shop called me again to inform me of issues with engine. upon inspection they found 6 things wrong with engine that I was assured was TOTALLY rebuilt and would have no issues with.

Since calling about what to do with engine issue, I have not gotten any reasonable response or resolution to my problem. I have requested a full refund of scooter, shipping and the 4 hours of shop labor. If this is the quality of product this company is selling do not buy anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Power-Sports/City-of-Industry-California-91748/Superior-Power-Sports-Rip-Off-Dont-buy-anything-from-this-company-City-of-Industry-Cali-1012318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Power Sports