dealers

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: agb — Lexington Kentucky
Superior Sales and Marketing
760 N Woodbourne Rd. Suite C Langhorne, Pennsylvania USA

Superior Sales and Marketing Scammer, Fraud, Unresponsive Langhorne Pennsylvania

Worked under this agency and was a bit skeptical if it was real or not since I had to email many times to find out all the info. The paperwork, I was able to fill out with ease and there were no binding contracts which is always nice; however, after doing the gigs for them, I noticed things turned for the worse.

I had worked two events for two separate brands: Raaw Foods and Goodbelly. I, myself, had to supply money out of pocket to buy the products that they would reimburse me for. Once the events were over, I sent all the receipts and time sheet to them and here is the sketchy part, I was never responded to or paid back for my labor. OH NO! Oh yes.

I kept calling the cell number of my booking agent, one lady by the name of Nancy Harris and she said she would get back to me on it. There was another event coming up on White2Nite to promote dental products and even the client's owner could not get in touch with her. The last I heard she was heading to San Francisco. Her cell phone voicemail is full and the answering machines connected to the phone number attached to the website is also full. What is going on? Good thing I did not care for spending $50 on all the products because I got to take home whatever was left over. I did not lose much. Til today, I still have yet to get my payment for labor and reimbursement. Be wary!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Sales-and-Marketing/Langhorne-Pennsylvania-19047/Superior-Sales-and-Marketing-Scammer-Fraud-Unresponsive-Langhorne-Pennsylvania-1051695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Sales and Marketing