Complaint Review: Superior Stone Oak Decks and More

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: gwb123 — san antonio Texas United States of America
Superior Stone Oak Decks and More
509 Main Street Schetrtz 78154 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Superior Stone Oak Decks and More Keith Jones # 210-659-1325 email: gstojinfo@att.net.... Good luck to one to has been gotten from this loser!!! keith jones - rip off convict San Antonio, Texas

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: refund

*Author of original report: GS to J Remodeling

Keith Jones ripped me off also for work that I did for him.  He owes me close to $500.00.  My only recourse was to contact the Texas Workforce Commission and report him there.  It doesn't give me much hope but I'm not giving up.  I have learned that he is a convicted felon for some sort of theft case and is on some type of Federal Supervised Probation.  I am now trying to get in touch with his P.O. to see if they are aware of his activity.  If anyone has additional information on this guy please let me have it.  He will be stealing honey buns and getting a** raped in prison for it before I'm through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 06:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Stone-Oak-Decks-and-More/San-Antonio-Texas-/Superior-Stone-Oak-Decks-and-More-Keith-Jones-210-659-1325-email-gstojinfoattnet-1004479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Stone Oak Decks and More

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

refund

AUTHOR: lamont woods - ()

customer was fully refunded. And customer agreed with company before the refund was sent in writing that he would retrack any and all statements made about company and individuals name in complaint.

GS to J Remodeling

AUTHOR: gwb123 - (United States of America)

also known as superior decks and remodeling, located in Schertz Texas.  Operated by Keith Jones con man and thief.  He has been stealing money from people for a long time.  He has a history iof doing this in Texas and Oklahoma.  I'm wondering why any criminal charges can't be filed against this person.  He rips people off until his name is bad everywhere then moves on to a new town where he begins his scams all over again.

He ripped me off for work that I did for him and owes me nearly $500.00  I have also learned that he is on some kind of federal probation and was convicted of some type of theft case.  Bottom line is the guy is a thief and it should be illegal to steal peoples money.  I have learned through other sources that Jones is changing his company name as a result of civil law suits that have ruined the last name he had, superior stone oak decks and more.  The guy is a low life.  If anyone has any additional information please come forward so that I can finish what I have started.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC