Complaint Review: Superior Systems Inc

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Midland Texas United States of America
Superior Systems Inc
6771 Miller St. Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Superior Systems Inc Kirby Vacuum Cleaners deception, and thievery Arvada, Colorado

They came to my home, in Midland, Texas offering to clean a room in my home, in order to demonstrate a Kirby vacuum cleaner.

A young man, by the name of Paul Cardona stayed to clean the room and to demonstrate the Kirby vacuum.   He demonstrated the vacuum, and all of it's attachments.   And, he cleaned my den.   He told me that he had just started working for this company, and was trying to win an all expense paid trip to Lake Tahoe, with his wife.

He was very personable, and worked hard.  I still believe he was honest.  But, he was asking $2,400 for the Kirby Sentra 2 with all of it's attachments.  I told him that was a ridiculous price for a vacuum cleaner.

He came down to somewhere around $1,800.   I told him that was too much, and he said he would contact his boss, on his cell phone.   He came back to my house, and started haggling.

At one point, he showed me the 'MSRP" sticker, which he claimed was the price "He" had to pay for it, and he couldn't come down below that.   I told him that was the manufacturer's suggested retail price, and there was no way he was in business, buying the product at full retail, and it was still too much.

He called someone he said was *his boss, and it was a woman on the phone.  He put the phone on speaker.

They came up with a "final offer" of $1,100, and I bought it.

That's still a lot of money for a vacuum cleaner and accessories.   *But, it *did greatly exceed the cleaning power of the Hoover "Wind Tunnel" that I had, and that was better than 2 other vacuums I had before.   And, the shampoo attachment was very effective.

What was upsetting to me, was that the 2nd man (1st supervisor) was obviously lying.   And, when they were gone (about 9pm), I noticed the "lap robe" was missing from my recliner.   I looked all over my house, and can only assume that one of them took it.   I suspect that it was the 1st supervisor, as he seemed angry, that he had to "come down" so much.   And, I truly believe the young man who did the demonstrating was actually just working his butt off, to make a living, and to win that trip for his 1st wedding anniversary, for he and his wife.   He showed me the details for the trip, a picture of his wife, and gave me his e-mail address.

I don't even know the other man's name.   He did not leave me a business card.

But, I have the vacuum, and all of the attachments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Systems-Inc/Arvada-Colorado-80004/Superior-Systems-Inc-Kirby-Vacuum-Cleaners-deception-and-thievery-Arvada-Colorado-1018078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Systems Inc