Complaint Review: Superior Systems/ Superior Cleaning Systems

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Candice — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Superior Systems/ Superior Cleaning Systems
7102 N.35thAve Internet United States of America

Superior Systems/ Superior Cleaning Systems Kirby I worked for superior Systems and although they took taxes out of my check they never gave me a check stube when I asked for it and at the end of the year the didn't give me a W2 Internet

Superior Systems or Kerby, I worked for them the lied about how much I made and never gave me a W2 form at the end of the year. I gave them a two weeks notice to start giving me check stubs witch the never gave me although they took takes out of my check every time I got paid. They are liers and rip people off and are trained to have no feelings about who the scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Systems-Superior-Cleaning-Systems/internet/Superior-Systems-Superior-Cleaning-Systems-Kirby-I-worked-for-superior-Systems-and-althou-958595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Systems/ Superior Cleaning Systems