Complaint Review: Superior Tech Help

• Reported By: Colby O — Heriman Utah
Superior Tech Help
Internet USA

Superior Tech Help Steal Your Money Internet

I got a package in the mail that I have never signed up for. My mom calls in saying they never sent anything out. I call asking we never signed up for there service. They had an indian accentent. They told me they will not refund the money. That they can not do that. They said our name was never on record and did not have our credit card information or phyical address. They have charged us 275 dollars. They have never got remotely into the computer. Never go with this company all they want is your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Tech-Help/internet/Superior-Tech-Help-Steal-Your-Money-Internet-1059837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Tech Help