Complaint Review: Superior Tree Care and Landscape Design

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: swilliams — dayton Ohio
Superior Tree Care and Landscape Design
dayton, Ohio USA

Superior Tree Care and Landscape Design Jayson and Erica stole my money dayton Ohio

Was referred to this company by a friend. They came out the same day and quoted me a price for 2 tree cut downs and landscaping of the back yard. I told them how important it was that the landscape be in top shape as I have 2 daughters graduating and wanted to have their party in the yard. I met with them sept 2013 to begin prep for the yard cleaning and maint for 2014 grad. They quoted me a price and asked for a deposit. I gave them 500.00 we worked out a monthly payment. I signed the contract and they did not give me a copy of the contract. I figured it was because we got caught up in talking. They said I will see you tomorrow. Tomorrow came and I did not hear from them. I called and they returned my call wed stating that their daughter broke her hand. They said the Doctors follow up would be Fri. I said thats ok. take care of your fam. I will see you Monday. Monday came and went. they called tues n said they would bring me contract and begin work. They never showed. I called and called. Phone lines disconnected. i emailed. No answer. It is now April 2014. They got me for my money, never returned calls, had no intention on landscaping, talked a good game and swindled me.  Mad at myself for giving them the deposit, they said they needed it to obtain the tree chipping equipment.They knew how special this was to me, I had saved to have it done for my kids to have something nice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Tree-Care-and-Landscape-Design/dayton-Ohio/Superior-Tree-Care-and-Landscape-Design-Jayson-and-Erica-stole-my-money-dayton-Ohio-1138285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Tree Care and Landscape Design