Complaint Review: Superior Use Auto Parts

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: curt — Lewis Indiana
Superior Use Auto Parts
6139 us hwy 41 Gibsonton, Florida USA

Superior Use Auto Parts Purchased a used engine for my Durango for $2050 they said it had 43k miles on it. engine had no oil pressure Gibsonton Florida

I purchased a used engine and transmission for my 01 Dodge durango for $2050. they said the engine had 43k miles on it . we installed the engine ( it looked worse than the one i pulled out ) we started the engine and it had no oil pressure. I called Superior Used Auto Parts and they said the engine was out of warenty . I pulled the drain plug out and couldnt get the oil to drain due to the sludge build up . this engine has alot more miles on it than they stated.

Im going to tear it down and take a look at it ..  I checked with the BBB and they have a "F" ratting wish I had check them out before I did business with them. they have only been in business for a little over a year and I read 45 complaints on the BBB 's website , they were all stories like mine.!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Use-Auto-Parts/Gibsonton-Florida-33534/Superior-Use-Auto-Parts-Purchased-a-used-engine-for-my-Durango-for-2050-they-said-it-had-1102585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Use Auto Parts