Complaint Review: Superior Vacation Buyers

541 10th Street NW Atlanta, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 404-685-1885
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Superior Vacation Buyers Mark Hanson Tried to get me to send money Western Union for fees they should charge for selling my timeshare. It turned out to be a scam. Internet, Georgia

I was contacted by a company that said they found a buyer for my timeshare. They connected with a man who's name allegedly Mark Hanson. He told me he had a buyer and he was going to have me a check for my timeshare in 10 days. He wanted me to send money western union to another person so he can process contract. I investigated the company further and I found out that it was a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2010 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Vacation-Buyers/Atlanta-Georgia-30318/Superior-Vacation-Buyers-Mark-Hanson-Tried-to-get-me-to-send-money-Western-Union-for-fees-640359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Vacation Buyers