Complaint Review: Superior Vacuums

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: zuhair — Calgary Alberta United States of America
Superior Vacuums
430, 9737 Macleod Trail South Internet United States of America

Superior Vacuums Newby Vacuums Retail Sales and repair of Vacuum cleaners, Internet

I purchased from Superior /Newby's Vacuum a power head for my built in vacuum on March 8, 2012. The power cord which comes with the power head was shorter than the previous one that I had. The vendor gave me an extension cord and I told him in the store that I will try it with the extension and if it does not work well I will bring it back. They have posted signs on the wall of their return policy indicating that items can be return within 3 days. I took the ower head back the next day, March 9, 2012 less than 24 hrs, and he Refused to take the item back. The item was NOT used we just tried to see if the electrical connection fits into our hosea and does not slip while using it. The person refused to return it even though I pointd to him that they have a 3 day return policy and that I told him that upfront we do not like it with the extension cord as it looks like a temporary job and it comes off while vacuuming. NOT only he has FALSE adverting posted on his wall to deceive customers but he also was arrogant and does not want to negotiate at all. His refusal is based on false claim that the item was used and he wants compensation for spending time showing me the item. Service providers, like Suprior Vacuum, who use false advertising to take advantage of consumers should be avoided. Later on I found out that other merchants hav ethe same item for 20% less. Superior Vacuum do not honour their return prolicy and have inflated prices for Vacuum cleaners and repair services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-Vacuums/internet/Superior-Vacuums-Newby-Vacuums-Retail-Sales-and-repair-of-Vacuum-cleaners-Internet-976998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior Vacuums