Complaint Review: Superior distribution/ azc

• Reported By: amy Locklear — Lumberton North Carolina
Superior distribution/ azc
7211 e.southern ave. #111 mesa, Arizona USA

Superior distribution/ azc Cheated me out of 100.00 mesa Arizona

I ordered the trial package for 4.95 but never received it to cancel the order so I wouldn't be charged the 99.90. But I never got a chance to cancel anything after the 14 day trial. They sent one package and charged me 99.90 plus the 4.95.

When I called the company they hung up on me. Wouldn't let me speak to a higher person. Told me they couldn't speak to me anymore and hung up phone. Even tho I explained to them they took my kids Christmas money they laughed and hung up. Something needs to be done to them. They have no remorse for what they do to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superior-distribution-azc/mesa-Arizona-85209/Superior-distribution-azc-Cheated-me-out-of-10000-mesa-Arizona-1096779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superior distribution/ azc