Complaint Review: SuperiorTechHelp

• Reported By: Cindy — Waukesha Wisconsin
SuperiorTechHelp
1315 N. Central Ave Suite D Internet United States of America

SuperiorTechHelp SCAM ARTISTS! Internet

I had the same thing happen to me as other scam victims. I was getting pop ups saying my computer was going to crash and I need to update my adobe flash drive. It was updated but I went and uninstalled and installed. Then my computer was running worse and I get this pop up called 24/7 help. I clicked it on and got tech support. They insisted they were from microsoft. They fixed my computer $249.00 and I got a print out of what I payed and a link to contact them if I have any problems.

My computer was running fine until I had to open up a document on my email and it won't open. It said I was missing a file to open it up. I installed adobe reader and that didn't work. So I decided to contact SuperiorTechHelp on the link they gave and it wouldn't open up cause I am missing a file that I don't know what it is. I googled their name and that's when I saw SuperiorTechHelp Rip Off Scam! So I have fallen victim to the scam. I needed to get my computer fixed fast because I am unemployed and have been searching for a job on the internet. They basically took my last dollar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperiorTechHelp/internet/SuperiorTechHelp-SCAM-ARTISTS-Internet-1045477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperiorTechHelp