Complaint Review: SuperiorTechHelp.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Bella — Salina Kansas USA
SuperiorTechHelp.com

SuperiorTechHelp.com Promised "Lightening Fast Speed" and to "Clear all viruses and trojans" and "You won't lose ANY files!" Internet

I got in touch with this internet help site today. I should have hung up when I realized every person there sounded exactly alike and they were all Eastern Indian. Very hard to understand.

They promised to take care of our computer problems and we could contact them 24/7 at their phone number all for a one time fee of $250. I said I could not pay that much, so they lowered it to $120 and said they would fix it completely within 45 minutes and we would not lose any files.

They said do not touch the computer for at least 45 minutes. We will call you back to let you know when you can use it. They did not. So I check it, nothing has changed. It was not "Lightening fast!"  as they said it would be. I checked my anti-virus, it said nothing was wrong, everything was active.

So I called them and said I wanted my money back. The guy on the phone that time sounded like an American and actually interuppted me to tell me the refund would be on my card within 3 to 5 business days. No arguement. Which makes me think they're used to this sort of thing. But nothing was done to improve the problem I had with the computer, so they were going to take the money and run.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SuperiorTechHelpcom/internet/SuperiorTechHelpcom-Promised-Lightening-Fast-Speed-and-to-Clear-all-viruses-and-troja-926694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SuperiorTechHelp.com