Complaint Review: Superlift.com

• Updated: Tue, August 16, 2011

• Reported By: Mike — Chino Hills California United States of America
Superlift.com
776 W. Enterprise Ln., Nixa, MO. 65714 Nixa, Missouri United States of America

Superlift.com Superlift.com, I think he is doing business under; Gools,LLC, Keith and Sarah Goolby/Dustin Rose. Another lift not delivered, I'm OUT $3,580.00 plus. No return phone calls or e-mails. Just a answering Super Lifts received full payment for a custom built motorcycle lift; I believe they had no intensions on delivering. Nixa, Missouri

www.Superlift.com, I think theyre doing business under; Gools,LLC, Keith and Sarah Goolby also Dustin Rose. Another lift not delivered, OUT $3,580.00 plus. No return phone calls or e-mails. Just an answering machine that seams to change messages.

My brother and I ordered a Motorcycle lift SP-2200; this was a custom build lift because we wanted it two feet taller then there standard lift. Dustin told me, if I ordered the lift before 6-01-2011, that he could build the lift in time to deliver the lift himself. Dustin, indicated that he was going to be at a trade show in Southern California around the first week of July.

We liked the idea that Dustin would be able to deliver the lift himself and it would be built so quickly. Sarah Goolby, was the person who received payment and e-mailed me the invoice. Due to the fact it was a custom lift we paid in full first. After we placed the order Dustin informed we that, do to the fact, it was a custom build, Dustin indicated it would take a bigger motor and him motor manufacture was unable to meet the schedule, so Dustin said he would ship the lift out for free. Dustin then insured me that he would send me a diagram of the lift for my approval. I should have canceled the lift as soon as I didnt receive the diagram. I didnt really think much about it because I didnt need the diagram, I only added two feet and I had plenty of room for placement.

I called a couple times asking about my diagram and Dustin was always busy but I talked to other people in the office, I didnt get the names. When I calling to confirm the delivery date, the dates got pushed back twice. I was told, I would get a phone call prior to shipping. I never received that call. Then I called, I got a message machine saying that the owner was in a Comatose State. I left messages indicating my concern over the situation. I was very concerned at this time, because the company was set up as LLC Corporation with more then one owner and employees. If someone is in Comatose State then why did I hear two different voice messages on the recorder? It is a guys voice on the message machine. If you can change the message machine you can call the customers cant you?

This doesnt look like an accident to me

P.S.   Years ago, a mans word met something A mans word was all you needed We currently live by No principles, No honor, No truth and we are moving God out of this country as well

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2011 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superliftcom/Nixa-Missouri-65714/Superliftcom-Superliftcom-I-think-he-is-doing-business-under-GoolsLLC-Keith-and-Sar-766040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superlift.com