Complaint Review: Supermedia - Idearc - Superpages idearc superpages supermedia

• Updated: Thu, May 26, 2011

• Reported By: Luke424 — West Hills California United States of America
Supermedia - Idearc - Superpages idearc superpages supermedia
Los Angeles Los Angeles, California United States of America

Supermedia - Idearc - Superpages idearc superpages supermedia Rip Off Scam PLEASE BE WARNED; DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. FRAUDULENT & DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SERVICE CAMPAIGN IS THIS COMPANY'S EXPERTISE. Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: Please let us know

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

After being approached by a Super media representative several times, I have decided to give it a chance on media marketing to help grow our business.  Supermedias aggressive, elegant, and outspoken sales representative, Anthony Haddad promised lots of business and great results through their well experienced management team. Unfortunately I have spent more than 17K and all I received in return is a few mediocre internet clicks that resulted in absolutely no business. I have exhausted my efforts in providing Super Media tools to help make their job easier and more effective.

I worked with Brett Forester, campaign manager for several months evaluating and reevaluating our campaign. I provided him with many tools about the counties and cities that can result in a better outcome. In addition to completing web optimization and an issued press release about my company and how we can save clients money in this security. I finally discovered that their knowledge about my industry was very poor and they were not able to help me with any effective internet campaign. Campaign manager, Brett Forester has admitted to me that he has never managed a campaign in our line of work and or business.

Are you kidding me??? I believe that I should have been addressed with these facts before hand so that I can make an informed decision on whether or not to move forward with this campaign. I was completely misled about the results and the outcome. And now there is a lump sum of money spent without any business obtained.  I was clearly promised effective Internet marketing and advertising strategies but received none. And now Super Media is trying to collect on 3 months of service after I cancelled the account.

To add more insult to injury, On April 4, 2011 one of my clients has alerted me when he Google my company name, a competitor company, shows up. This means that Supermedia, campaign manager has listed my companys name as a key word for a compatotior company. My company's name is a registered trad mark. I was out raged to learn about this incident particularly because I learned that the competitor company happens to be one of your clients. As I still investigate the matter I have no idea how long has Supermedia been stealing traffic from my company.  And why on earth would your campaign manager add my companys name as a key word for a competitor company?

I contacted a Supemeida to allow them the opportunity to investigate and rectify these serious issues. I sent a brief email to Cliff Wilson VP, Assistant Treasurer and Investor Relations executive and he promised to for award the complaint for proper handling. I was contacted by executive client, Chuck Agee who took two and half weeks to investigate the matter. On May 13, 2011, Chuck called me and said he was unable to verify that I was a client. I asked him if that was a joke and he said no sir I couldnt find anything on you or your company. After a painful struggle when Chuck finally got it right, he called me Monday May 16, 2011 stating that he confirmed all of my allegations to be valid; however Im not entitled of any monetary adjustment. I have asked him to email me his findings but I have not  received any email from him nor do I think I ever will.

Supermedia can continue to ignore this matter and not take it seriously. However I will also continue to exercise my rights to the fullest and I'm currently seeking legal advise.

These people are awful - please be careful about signing up with these people. They change names - but search under Idearc and you will find tons of complaints on businesses, individuals ripped off by this extortion racket. I wish I have visited this site before signing up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supermedia-Idearc-Superpages-idearc-superpages-supermedia/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Supermedia-Idearc-Superpages-idearc-superpages-supermedia-Rip-Off-Scam-PLEASE-BE-WAR-732722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supermedia - Idearc - Superpages idearc superpages supermedia

Please let us know

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

what the company does (or doesn't) do for you.

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which your Business resides:
Your contact number: