Complaint Review: Supermedia will continue to bill after account is closed Stay away.

• Submitted: Fri, August 26, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: Joseph — Texarkana Arkansas U.S.A.
Supermedia will continue to bill after account is closed Stay away.
2200 West Airfield Drive DFW Airport,, Texas United States of America

Supermedia will continue to bill after account is closed Stay away. SuperMedia LLC Supermedia will continue to bill after account is closed Stay away. SuperMedia LLC DFW Airport,, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I sent this in to the BBB with the account number. I sent this into SuperMedia

Account number-Removed
I have been trying to cancel this account for over a year. First this account was set up over 5 years ago any contract we signed has long expired.

I have called more than 8 times requesting this account be closed. I was told it was, get a bill call again and told it was set up under this type account get transferred, cancel, another bill another department.

I am so sick of your company lying to me, now I call today and am told it has to be in writing to cancel the account.

I am going to file a better business complaint, put this in ripoff.com, and post to all the forums I belong warning all to stay away from any business with supermedia and related companies.

VAG has spent thousands with your company has never not paid a bill to any company ever, but I am refusing to pay supermedia one dime of this bill, and will go to court if this 30.00 bill is placed against our credit.

I find it troublesome your company has gone to such a low depth. JW CEO VAG

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2011 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supermedia-will-continue-to-bill-after-account-is-closed-Stay-away/DFW-Airport-Texas-75261/Supermedia-will-continue-to-bill-after-account-is-closed-Stay-away-SuperMedia-LLC-Superme-769681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supermedia will continue to bill after account is closed Stay away.

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which your Business resides:
Your contact number: