Complaint Review: Supermedia

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Dale — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Supermedia
DFW Airport, Texas USA

Supermedia, Dex Media Unreputable,Liars and Ripoff Artists, DO NOT SIGN WITH SUPERMEDIA DFW Airport Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Account Info

Supermedia didn't deliver the service I paid for. And when I tried to call (several times) they're rude and hang-up or disconnect. I finally got thru after being on hold for 20 minutes (several times) and they refuse to close my contract even though they haven't delivered the advertising! Is that even legal?

Even their own sales agent I worked with couldn't get them to deliver my product! He actually told me to try to drop them or dispute. What does that say about Supermedia..LOL!

Save yourself! DO NOT EVER use Supermedia!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supermedia/DFW-Airport-Texas-75261/Supermedia-Dex-Media-UnreputableLiars-and-Ripoff-Artists-DO-NOT-SIGN-WITH-SUPERMEDIA-D-1131563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supermedia

Account Info

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - ()

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.

Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:
Business Name:
State in which your business resides:
Your contact number: