Complaint Review: Supermedia

• Submitted: Mon, February 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: A.M. — Pasadena California United States of America
Supermedia

Supermedia Guy Sasso and sidekick Ran Credit When Stated They Would Not Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

Reps from Supermedia came into my store to sell ad space in the Verizon Yellowbook. The rep, Guy Sasso, told me that they will not run my credit. A week later I received a letter from Supermedia that they ran my credit with Experian.

The rep, Guy Sasso, blatantly lied to me. This is 100% illegal, and I have files a complaint with the Orange, CA, DA's office.

These kinds of negligent and irresponsible actions large companies take hurt small business like myself who are trying hard to be successful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2012 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supermedia/internet/Supermedia-Guy-Sasso-and-sidekick-Ran-Credit-When-Stated-They-Would-Not-Internet-834674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supermedia

Customer Service

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - (United States of America)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy.  Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which your Business resides:
Your contact number: