Complaint Review: Supermedia

• Reported By: tzan — Natrona Heights Pennsylvania United States of America
Supermedia

Supermedia Pay per Click Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

I was contacted in June, 2012 by a smooth talking local Pittsburgh rep for Supermedia.  We talked for over an hour going over the products, program, etc.  I took notes the entire time I talked with her, during that conversation she repeated several times that I could cancel this at any time.  Based on the information she gave me and the guarantee that I could cancel at any time I decided to go with the program for 2 months.  She also stated that she was going on vacation over the July 4th holiday and that she would call me the day she returned to work to see how things progressed.  She never called...warning sign #1.  Several times I got on line to see if I could bring my business up on the internet using the "key" words that she said I would be listed under...couldn't do it...warning sign #2.  I received a bill today and called my sales rep and told her I wanted to cancel, she stated that I can't cancel, I can only pause.  I reminded her of what she stated and what was written in my notes, she said that "never happened" and that "she would never say those things to me"...warning sign #3.  I told her that I wanted my account cancelled immediately and she said she would have a supervisor call me on Tuesday because everyone wanted to go home early today to start the Labor Day weekend and that I needed to be near a computer.  Told her that isn't good enough for me and that I wanted cancelled immediately as I am a contractor and I do not sit near a computer.  I asked her to put the supervisor on now, she said she couldn't they were all getting ready to leave.  I told her not to scam me...she got very quiet.  I again, demanded cancellation, she said she couldn't do it only pause my account.  I am so irritated with this company and I will do everything possible to make sure this does not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supermedia/internet/Supermedia-Pay-per-Click-Internet-935406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supermedia

Customer Service

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - (United States of America)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue.  I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update.  Please provide me with the following  information and e-mail back to me at: customerservice@supermedia.com

Your full name and title:
Business Name:
State in which your business resides:
Your contact number: