Complaint Review: Supermedia

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: DP Marlatt & Son — Linfield Pennsylvania United States of America
Supermedia
King of Prussia, PA Internet United States of America

Supermedia Superpages Beware of pay per click by supermedia Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

Beware of this company and it's program. A smooth sales rep for the company talked me into the pay per click advertising and although I was unsure to try it when i was told I could stop it at any time I figured why not.

As it turns out thats not true, what they ment by that was you can stop the pay per click but for 1 year it will cost you anywhere from 150.00 to 260.00 per month depending on what they want to charge you. I say that because after I stopped the pay per clicks I was told it would be 149.00 per month but for the past 3 months I was billed between 220.00 and 260.00.

I have contacted the billing department every month and nobody will give me a good answer for the additional charges and insteasd tell me they have opened a ticket for me. I believe I have 4 tickets opened and nobody has called me back or answered my billing problem or questions.

By the way the slick salesperson who I thought was going to do everything for me won't return my calls. All I can say is read the fine print... The marketing did nothing for me. I do way better with free programs like google, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supermedia/internet/Supermedia-Superpages-Beware-of-pay-per-click-by-supermedia-Internet-860539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supermedia

Customer Service

AUTHOR: SuperMedia LLC - (United States of America)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. I have reviewed your account and see that you have a case opened to investigate your complaint. Case # 2900718540

I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update