Complaint Review: Supermodels Unlimited Magazine

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: SU IS A SCAM — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Supermodels Unlimited Magazine
155 Industrial Dr Northampton, Massachusetts United States of America

Supermodels Unlimited Magazine Supermodels Unlimited didn't provide services in a timely fashion. didn't use money for charity Northampton, Massachusetts

SU contacted me to have my daughter "model" for their magazine.  They charged me $575 for a photo shoot in March of 2011 in which I was promised a CD of the pictures to build a "portfolio" and for my daughter to be in their May 2011 magazine issue.    May 2011 came and I never received my CD, nor my daughter wasn't in the magazine.

Then more time went on, was contacted to do October Chicago "runway" charity show for Make a Wish Foundation.  Was kind of skeptical about doing it since we still hadn't received ANYTHING FROM MARCH even though we paid a lot of money, but we figured it was for a good cause, Make a Wish Foundation, so we did it.  Again, $550 for photo shoot, CDs, and to walk on runway in Excalibur, Chicago, Illinois.

Lo and behold, come 2012, still NOTHING.  After emailing them continuously for months and months and having a lot of other victims come forward very recently, they FINALLY, IN MARCH OF 2012, sent me my 2 CDs and my daughter, who was 4 back in 2011, FINALLY was in their magazine a year later, didn't even look like she does now, and pictures were unedited and too old to be used for ANY modeling portfolio.

The worst part is, from what I have learned Make A Wish Foundation NEVER heard of Supermodels Unlimited Magazine, nor have received ONE DOLLAR for their charity.  Where did all the $575 and up "donations" per child go?????????

I think it's disgusting they use charities to scam innocent families, and not one cent has gone to a charity!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supermodels-Unlimited-Magazine/Northampton-Massachusetts-01060/Supermodels-Unlimited-Magazine-Supermodels-Unlimited-didnt-provide-services-in-a-timely-f-879418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supermodels Unlimited Magazine