symbols

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:Ashland Massachusetts
Superpages , Idearc Media
2200 W.Airport Dr. P.O. Box 619810 DFW Airport, TX 75261, Texas U.S.A.

Superpages ,Idearc MediaSuperpages, Idearc Media When is a deal not a deal? DFW Airport Texas

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

*Author of original report: Superpages-Idearc A deal is not a deal with these guys. BAIT AND SWITCH

I attempted to buy prefered placement on the local Superpages website TWICE. In both cases, I was quoted a price to give me a 2nd tier advertising package. This package was going to move my listing on the Superpages website up to a top eight position in three selected Boston area counties. After agreeing on a price, I signed up. Idearc got my credit card and they charged it.

After the fact, I discovered that my ad wasn't appearing as it should. In each case the sales person claimed to make a mistake. They wanted at least $100.00 more per month for the three county package. They wouldn't honor the deal they had made with me.

I'm convinced that Idearc uses deceptive and misleading sales practises.

Louis
Ashland, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superpages-Idearc-Media/DFW-Airport-TX-75261-Texas-75261-9810/Superpages-Idearc-MediaSuperpages-Idearc-Media-When-is-a-deal-not-a-deal-DFW-Airport-Te-381136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superpages , Idearc Media

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at
customerservice@idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which you Business resides:
Your Contact Number
Best time to call you:
E-Mail Address:
Brief Complaint Description:

Superpages-Idearc A deal is not a deal with these guys. BAIT AND SWITCH

AUTHOR: Louis - (U.S.A.)

I attempted to buy preferred placement on the local Superpages website TWICE. In both cases, I was quoted a price to give me a 2nd tier advertising package. This package was going to move my listing on the Superpages website up to a top eight position in three selected Boston area counties. After agreeing on a price, I signed up. Idearc got my credit card and they charged it.

I'm convinced that Idearc uses deceptive and misleading sales practices.