Complaint Review: Superpages.com - idearc Media

• Submitted: Thu, June 04, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:kc Missouri
Superpages.com - idearc Media
651 Canyon Drive Coppell, Texas U.S.A.

Superpages.com - idearc Media I am lucky to have my credit card caneled, before Idearc got to charge on it! Coppell Texas

*Consumer Comment: Yeah right!Do you think that we are stupid!You haven't cooperated with us, so why should we believe. IDEARC IS SIMPLY THE WORST FRAUD WE HAD TO FACE!!

*UPDATE Employee: customer service

My handyman business has grown very well over the last 6 years, then the economy tanked. I have a large customer base, but money is tight and people just can't don't have the spare bucks for that upgrade to their home. So one day I get a call from a salesman from superpages.com. I am looking to reach out to more people, as most of my business is by word of mouth. So I go with the pay per click, thinking if I get 1 new customer, it would pay off, cause I keep my people happy and have them for a long time. A couple days later I check out superpages and just google them, wow did I see a lot of bad things about them. I let it go and man I am getting a lot of clicks, but not a single call for work...hmmmm! It seemed strange to me that all these people, needing a honest and reliability handyman, are clicking, but not calling to schedule an appointment or a service call? Like I said you will not find me in the yellow pages, not a sign on my truck. A bad reputation spreads faster than a wild fire, as does a good reputation, which is the best way to reach the people.

I have sent them a certified demand letter, to remove me from there company and stop harassing me for payment. I also sent them an invoice for lost time to my business, with the time the salesman spent scamming me, the time canceling my credit card and getting a new one, phone calls and time waited looking at my page?

I am now receiving phone calls, from what I am sure is a collection agency, but I don't answer long distance calls on my phone, much! I google it and someone said it was Idearc collection agency, so I am going to let these couple letters, get to them and will send them a second invoice from my business, for money they have due to me, I feel. I am sure I can give it to a collector, to collect for me!
I would be happy to join up with a class action law suite, as I feel they are cheating, good honest people!

Thanks

Don
kc, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2009 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superpagescom-idearc-Media/Coppell-Texas-75019/Superpagescom-idearc-Media-I-am-lucky-to-have-my-credit-card-caneled-before-Idearc-got-458765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superpages.com - idearc Media

AUTHOR: Sam - (U.S.A.)

Sorry, too late for apologies. You just have to suffer the consequence of violated consumer, and federal breach laws. IDEARC will not exist .This company was based on FRAUD, they were using innocent victims to pay off their debt?Guess what ?NO BAIL OUT!!!!!!FOR YOU!!!!!

customer service

AUTHOR: Idearc - (U.S.A.)

We are never pleased when one of our clients is unhappy. Please give me the opportunity to review your issue. I promise someone will get back to you within 48 hours with an update. Please provide me with the following information and e-mail back to me at
customerservice@idearc.com

Your Full Name and Title:
Business Name:
Business Telephone Number:
State in which you Business resides:
Your Contact Number