Complaint Review: Superpagesvip

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Rafa — Carolina Puerto Rico
Superpagesvip
P.O. Box : 22-8643 Miami, Florida United States of America

Superpagesvip yellow pages, pronlinepages.com Be carfull with this people , protect your self... Miami Florida

This company calls saying the name of other companie that i have a contrat tricking me to have a payment about a cancelation on the contract. Then when the other companie calls asking for their monthly paying i told them that i canceld their contract , thats when they told me they were not the people that calls for that . Then i call this oder companie because they send me an invoice andtold me a bunch of lies to confuse me. They told me that i had a contract with them and when i ask for the contract they refuse to send it to me . I am a very organise person and i dont have any contract of them in my archives. but i fall in theyre trap. Be carefull  people...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superpagesvip/Miami-Florida-33222/Superpagesvip-yellow-pages-pronlinepagescom-Be-carfull-with-this-people-protect-your-s-1005323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superpagesvip