Complaint Review: Supersonic Ads

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Viperfang187 — Shawnee Oklahoma
Supersonic Ads
Internet USA

Supersonic Ads Supersonic Ads Scam, Ripoff, collecting personal information Internet

I play a an online game called smallworlds, and you can earn in game currency (Gold) by completeing offers. I have been on this site for 2 years, and this company supersonic ads, has ripped mr e off thousands in in game Gold, I completed thier offers, they collected my personal information and NEVER paid out. Someone needs to put these guys in check. One I have a real problem with is it tells you sign up with valid information, no purchase required, then after you've ebtered all your personal info, they either direct you to a different site or make you compltete gold platinum, silver offers WHICH REQUIRE MONEY. I'm tired of them ripping me off, wasting countless hours. Another scam they have going is if you download a game you get Gold in smallworlds, this has NEVER worked, not in two years, I dont know why no one has called this company out! I'm outraged! I want my in game Gold on smallworlds I worked so very hard to get!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supersonic-Ads/internet/Supersonic-Ads-Supersonic-Ads-Scam-Ripoff-collecting-personal-information-Internet-1172170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supersonic Ads