Complaint Review: Superstition RV

• Reported By: Larry M — Spokane Valley Washington United States of America
Superstition RV
10131 E Apache Trail Apache Junction, Arizona United States of America

Superstition RV Missrepresentation Apache Junction, Arizona

In Oct 2012 I flew from Spokane,Wa to Phoenix to purchase a motorhome I found on the internet. I was impressed by the video the owner of Superstition rv made telling how all rvs go through a 120 point inspection and that once a month he randomly picks one of the rvs on the lot to take his family camping.I liked the price on the unit I came down to see,so I purchased it. The fuel gage said full so I asked the salesman if the tank was really full.He said yes. I left town the next morning,got about 30 miles out of Phoenix and ran out of fuel. I called the dealer and he sent out some fuel. While I waited, the highway Patrol wanted to ticket me for blocking the highway .I pleaded with them and they let me off. I continued on toward Las Vegas through the mountains and found that I had no power to climb hills, In some places I was down to 25 miles per hour. I called the dealer again and was told I probably needed a new fuel filter. Along the way I stopped at a garage and had the fuel filter installed .It did not help. I continued on home. I took it to a shop and found that the radiator,the charge air cooler and the turbo are all shot. Parts alone will cost 3700.00 plus labor.I bet Ron never took his family camping in this rv.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Superstition-RV/Apache-Junction-Arizona-85120/Superstition-RV-Missrepresentation-Apache-Junction-Arizona-966092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Superstition RV