Complaint Review: Supple Beverage LLC

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Manny Alegria — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Supple Beverage LLC
23541 Ridge Rt. Suite B, Laguna Hills, California United States of America

Supple Beverage LLC I paid for one order, which was tottaly useless and then they sent me another box and charged me $114.90 which I did not authorize. Laguna Hills, California

I answered a television advertisement on a joint pain supplement.  I paid $114.90 for a case of the beverage which was supposed to relieve pain.  It did nothing.  Then on August 2, 2012 I was sent another case and charged another $114.90 to my American Express credit card.  I did not authorize this charge. I want to be reimbursed these charges.  I am seventy nine years old and cannot afford these  charges.  I had decided to lose the first charge due to my falling for something unproven but I would like to get out of paying for the second one since it proved useless.

Thank you for accepting this complaint.

Manny Alegria

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supple-Beverage-LLC/Laguna-Hills-California-92653/Supple-Beverage-LLC-I-paid-for-one-order-which-was-tottaly-useless-and-then-they-sent-me-925169. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supple Beverage LLC