unexpected

• Reported By: orion0117 — United States of America
Supple Beverages, LLC
355 Byrd Avenue Neenah, Wisconsin United States of America

Supple Beverages, LLC SCAM Neenah, Wisconsin

Regardless of whether it works or not, the company is out to scam. I ordered a trial for 9.95 for my dad so he could try it.A month later, I see a charge for 59.90 on my credit card, the next day my dad calls and said they shipped him more product. We did not ask for, or want more. I did not authorize Supple to charge my credit card, ship more product, or enroll me in any kind of refill program.

Supple has not answered the phone or responded to email or messages. I had to request a new credit card and file a fraudulent charge report with my credit card company.Even if the product had worked, I would not have continued doing business with a company that operates in this deceptive and fraudulent manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supple-Beverages-LLC/Neenah-Wisconsin-54956/Supple-Beverages-LLC-SCAM-Neenah-Wisconsin-1027040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supple Beverages, LLC