Complaint Review: Supple Drink

• Reported By: Madamdirector — Henrico Virginia
Supple Drink
4025 Welcome All Road Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Supple Drink This company lies and rips you off Atlanta, Georgia

I got suckered into a commercial one Sat morning when I was feeling bad and I was all by myself.  I called the number on the screen and ordered a trial sample, which they said I could return.  They DID NOT TELL me that I had to return it within the first 30 days, NOR DID THEY TELL ME that I was signing up for Auto delivery.  When I saw the second charge on my account, they told me that I could not send back the first shipment and that I would have to pay about $50 to send back the second.  The person told me that they told me three times during the first call that I would have to return it in 30 days, and that I was auto enrolling for future shipments.   THIS IS A LIE.  I WOULD HAVE TAKEN ACTION IN 30 DAYS IF THEY HAD TOLD ME THAT.  Please don't buy from them.  They are liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supple-Drink/Atlanta-Georgia-30349/Supple-Drink-This-company-lies-and-rips-you-off-Atlanta-Georgia-1039297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supple Drink