Complaint Review: Supplement Lifestyle

• Reported By: anonymous —
Supplement Lifestyle
P.O. Box 615 Internet USA

Supplement Lifestyle Charged My Credit, Have Not Shipped Order Internet

I placed an order for a dietary supplement. I quickly received an email letting me know that my card was charged and would be getting another email with shipping information. Time has gone by and I have not heard back from the company. I have called numerous times and am always sent to voicemail. I have left three messages and have not received a response. I have sent several emails that only get me an automatically generated email in return. So far, this company has been completely unreachable.

I am now faced with having to contact my credit card issuer and dispute the charge. I am hoping this will get taken care of. So far, I feel I have been scammed out of around $100.

Consumer beware before dealing with Lifestyle Supplements.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 01:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supplement-Lifestyle/internet/Supplement-Lifestyle-Charged-My-Credit-Have-Not-Shipped-Order-Internetnbsp-1116733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supplement Lifestyle