Complaint Review: Supplementguys.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 10, 2007

• Reported By:gainesville Virginia
Supplementguys.com
99 S 2nd St. Suite A-231, Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

Supplementguys.com Stole my money and sent me a ripped up empty package Memphis Tennessee

I placed my order on March 11th I received an email on the 19th saying my order was shipped out. I received what was suppose to be my package on April 2nd. The ripped up packaging that arrived had stickers placed by the post office all over it stating that the post office received the package in damaged condition. There was no product inside the packaging of course.

I called the phone number on the packing slip only to get a answering machine. I received no call back. I then sent an email with pictures of what I had received only to have it sent back to me. I went onto the website looking for a customer service section only to find a call me now button. I followed the instructions only to be immediately retracted to another voice mail.

Today is April 10th & I have not received any kind of response from the company. This proves that this was a complete scam and they have no intentions on making things right.

Stay away from these guys I placed a bad feedback for them along with many others on a sight they were selling from and they have no moved on to other sites. STAY away from these guys if something like price seems too good to be true it probably is!!

Melissa
gainesville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2007 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supplementguyscom/Memphis-Tennessee-38103/Supplementguyscom-Stole-my-money-and-sent-me-a-ripped-up-empty-package-Memphis-Tennessee-1031247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supplementguys.com