Complaint Review: Supplementguys.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Conley Georgia
Internet USA

Supplementguys.com Took my money and did not send product. Will not answer emails Internet

I have dealt with these guys several times. The first few times I had to send them emails reqesting the status of my order and then they will finally mail it. This time they are not ressponding at all after 3 emails over the course of a month. They are a ripoff so do not buy from them. I have seen the same complaint as I have made on other review sites. Be aware of these guys. I am very disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supplementguyscom/internet/Supplementguyscom-Took-my-money-and-did-not-send-product-Will-not-answer-emails-Interne-1050795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supplementguys.com