illness

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Rick Tracy — Groveland Massachusetts United States of America
Supply Store.com
6835 Shiloh Road East, Suite C-5 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

Supply Store.com www.SupplyStore.com They sent me a cannon refurbished cartridge that was almost empty. I paid them over 50.00 dollars. I wrote them in email and they never wrote me back. I ordered June 14th and it was out of ink by Augu Alpharetta, Georgia

I ordered a Canon Ink Cartridge a-30 June 14. I got it and it was a refurbished. It was out of ink August first with very little use. I wrote them in email. They never got back to me. I paid them over 50.00 dollars. Can I or you do something.

Rick -  Groveland - Ma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supply-Storecom/Alpharetta-Georgia-30005/Supply-Storecom-wwwSupplyStorecom-They-sent-me-a-cannon-refurbished-cartridge-that-was-927185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supply Store.com