Complaint Review: SupplyStore.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 12, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, November 12, 2011

• Reported By: Norskey — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America

SupplyStore.com Can't be reached Internet

My order did arrive in a reasonable amount of time, and the item did work, though not well.  However, no instructions accompanied my order, and I was at a loss as to how to prepare it for insertion into my unit as I had never used one before.  Don't look for a phone number for technical help as this website doesn't have one.  Don't expect a reply from email inquiries, either, as you will likely not get one.  I didn't. I searched the web high and low for information on this phantom company, to no avail. I learned a valuable lesson: before placing an order, be sure all information about the company is presented in case one needs help.  This company will not have an opportunity to earn money from me ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2011 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SupplyStorecom/internet/SupplyStorecom-Cant-be-reached-Internet-797435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SupplyStore.com