Complaint Review: Support Gamefly

• Updated: Fri, September 23, 2011

• Reported By: rwhsr56 — Bennington Vermont United States of America
Support Gamefly
Los Angles, California United States of America

Support Gamefly My credit card was hacked and used to support gamefly,,and charged my account 53.00.. Los Angles, California

*Author of original report: Has been cleared..

Support gamefly has used my credit card to have taken 53.00 out of my account..I do not do business with this company or ever used my credit card with them..Today it was charged to my account Sept 20,2011...Will contact my bank and notifiy them of a stole card numbers and to Investagate..UNAUTHERIZED ACCESS..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 12:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Support-Gamefly/Los-Angles-California-/Support-Gamefly-My-credit-card-was-hacked-and-used-to-support-gameflyand-charged-my-acc-779260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Support Gamefly

Has been cleared..

AUTHOR: rwhsr56 - (USA)

support gamefly has worked with me and report who stole my card number..And has been issued a refund and The person will be found and arrested..thank-You gamefly..