Complaint Review: Support Kids.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2007

• Reported By:Cypress Texas
Support Kids.com
PO Box 49459, Austin, TX 78765 Nationwide U.S.A.

Support Kids.com NOT only are the Custodial parents being scammed so are the NON Custodial parent!!! Ripoff Austin Texas

I am concerned that not only are the custodial parents being ripped off but so are the noncustodial parents. We were contacted 3 years ago about back pay my husband owed in the amount of $5000. We did not argue he owed some back pay, even though the years that were being claimed he did not live with his mother, but we did argue the amount they were saying we owed. After numerous phone calls to this company and to the state of Tennessee about the arreages I finnally got through to some girl named Jennifer Rasmussen. She said she had recieved a fax from the county of what was owed when actually she had computated her own spread sheet. I personally spoke with the county in which my husband owed the back child support and they had never been contacted by any company trying to collect. I then contacted Ms. Rasmussen and asked her why she lied about recieving a fax and she said she must have only gotten one page of his payment history!!! BIG FAT LIE!! She never tried to get a fax until I called her out on it. She stated my husband owed some 50000 plus when the county actually computated it and it was $5800. I have phone calls I recorded with this woman as well as letters, etc. Now after the fact we are still recieving threatning letters from this company if we do not pay the remaining balance of over 18000 we will be sued. My husband has already paid in to them over $9000. The worst part is I am sure his ex wife has only recieved a minute part of this amount. We refuse to pay them any more money and have also contacted the Attorney General in Texas about this company. These companies are nothing but blood sucking people who are making money off of innocent people. I am in the process of contacting legislation about Child Support "Collection Agencies" and have them banned from doing business. Please join in the fight and contact the BBB and Attorney General of Texas as well as your state about this company!!!!

Cat
Cypress, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2007 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Support-Kidscom/nationwide/Support-Kidscom-NOT-only-are-the-Custodial-parents-being-scammed-so-are-the-NON-Custodial-266696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Support Kids.com