• Report: #196720

• Updated: Fri, June 16, 2006

• Reported By:Wilton Iowa
Support@TheSoftwareMembersArea.com>
Nationwide U.S.A.

Support@TheSoftwareMembersArea.com> I spent $53.71 thinking I had paid for my anti-virus software. When I tried to contact them, they never heard of me Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: How did you pay?

I got online and paid $53.71 to get lifetime anti-vius protection. When I tried to confirm it, the company never heard of me. Now I am out the money and still don't have protection.

These kind of companies shouldn't be outloud to still solicit your business. Why are they still operating?

Thanks,

Bill
Wilton, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SupportTheSoftwareMembersAreacom/nationwide/SupportTheSoftwareMembersAreacom-I-spent-5371-thinking-I-had-paid-for-my-anti-virus-s-196720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Support@TheSoftwareMembersArea.com>

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How did you pay?

AUTHOR: Dave - (Canada)

If it was paid by VISA or PayPal or something like that, there should be a money trail that you can use to show SoftwareMembers that they do have your money.

And in that case, you have a way to claim your money back.