hearts

• Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By: ciro pineda — MIAMI Florida USA
Supportkids Inc. - CSE Child Support Enforcement
P.o Box 17188 Austin, Texas United States of America

Supportkids Inc. - CSE Child Support Enforcement Child Support Enforcement Represented as a State Agency / Child Support Enforcement.Used scare tactics and made pay $ 5,000 Dollars. Austin Texas

I just found this Web-site. This occurred to me August of 2008.Supportskids contact me and did not revealed theirs name,nor informed it was a collection agency, on the contrary represented them self as a State Child  Support  Enforcement Agency.

I was told that if a payment was no made, my checking account  and savings will be freeze, my Driver license will be suspended and a lien will be placed on my home,just on the phone call SupportsKids broke over six Statutes on the Comsummer laws of the State of Texas.

By this Illegal approach they had all my private information, and a payment of $ 5,000 Dollars, by American Express card.

My son is 27 years old, I did not knows His were abouts till He contact me at age of 17, I gave Him Over $ 11,000 Dollars over a year and half period, then He was gone, no point of contact, only P.O Box Numbers, Several letters were send, never responded.

I filed several complaints with Texas State,Florida State, And the Federal goverment, Hire an Attorney,and I am still been sue by Supportskids Attorneys, I had not receive any feed back from any State or Federal Agency.

Although I provided all the evidences and paper work of been a Phone Fraud  to American Express they declined my claim and did not made Supports Kids to cancel the transaction,and made me responsible for it.

I contacted Florida Child Support Enforcement and the Office of the State Attorney on Miami-Dade, Both said Supports Kids is not authorized to collect CHILD SUPPORT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supportkids-Inc-CSE-Child-Support-Enforcement/Austin-Texas-/Supportkids-Inc-CSE-Child-Support-Enforcement-Child-Support-Enforcement-Represented-as-479017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supportkids Inc. - CSE Child Support Enforcement