Complaint Review: Supreme Brands, LLC Vital Acai

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Dana Point California
Supreme Brands, LLC Vital Acai
941 Pearl St, #27 La Jolla, California U.S.A.

Supreme Brands, LLC Vital Acai scam La Jolla California

*UPDATE Employee: You Ordered a Trial but did not Try the product during the trial-period

This was ordered and right away decided i didn't want it at all. I haven't even opened the package. When I called to get the RMA# it says you have to get I was told that they changed policy within the last 2 weeks and you don't need that anymore and they would refund me $59 right away (25% restocking fee) and send me a confirmation e-mail. Still waiting for both.

It looks as if that La Jolla address is a Postal N More location and I am guessing that the #27 is the P.O. Box. I am going to call back today and bug them until I get some action. This really is one of those things where they just put you off and tell you what you want to hear until they get you off the phone.

I saw the rebuttal by the call center person but I have my e-mail and the original packaging so I have done exactly what I was supposed to do and it didn't make any difference at all. The plastic was still on the bottles because they were never opened.

If anyone finds an actual physical address and/or phone I hope you post it here.

Leo
Dana Point, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Brands-LLC-Vital-Acai/La-Jolla-California-92037/Supreme-Brands-LLC-Vital-Acai-scam-La-Jolla-California-409246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Brands, LLC Vital Acai

You Ordered a Trial but did not Try the product during the trial-period

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

Dear Leo,

If you did not want to be billed for the shipment you only needed to close your account within the 15-day trial period as the terms and conditions you agreed to did clearly state.

We did change our terms regarding refunds during the time you called in, which is why we went ahead and refunded you minus the restocking fee without making you return the product.

We no longer re-sell shipped products due to tampering concerns; because of this we cannot take returns any longer. As you were an older customer we honored your refund under the old terms and even let you keep the shipment as a courtesy.

If you need to get in touch with us please contact our 24/7 customer service center at (866) 899-9006 and we will be happy to assist.

Devin