Complaint Review: Supreme Brands, LLC

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: SebAe19 — USA
Supreme Brands, LLC
941 Pearl St, #27 La Jolla, California United States of America

Supreme Brands, LLC RIP OFF- Charged my card multiple times without authorization La Jolla, California

*UPDATE Employee: Billed by Another Company but Complaining About Ours

I was ripped off and didn't realize what I was getting myself into. Once I realized that this company automatically signed me up for all these programs I never even heard of I immediately began calling the companies and canceling all of their services. If you don't cancel them by a specific date they bill you outrageous amounts, so I called them the very next day.

When I tried to call the so called "customer service" I got the complete run around and was on the phone with multiple people for well over an hour.

When I began to look on my account I saw 4 UN-AUTHORIZED transactions pending from the same date. When I signed up for this I agreed to pay a single payment, not multiple. This all happened the day after I placed the order.

When I called and tried to cancel the shipment and membership they refused saying-- " You cannot cancel your trial until you actually receive the product." First off I don't want the product all together so don't send it.

Finally I got some customer service lady to escalate me up to "corporate". About 5 minutes later someone from "corporate" called me and told me they did not charge me multiple times. I'm not an idiot, thank you, I believe I can read my own bank records which clearly stated that they had indeed charged me multiple times. I had the man immediately cancel my membership and my shipments.

Even though I did that I went ahead and contacted the BBB and my bank. I was advised by my bank to cancel my card, which I did, to prevent any future charges they try to charge my account.

Hopefully this will prevent these con-artists from touching my account again. I would strongly advise everyone to STAY AWAY from Supreme Brands If you would like to avoid multiple unauthorized charges, hours on the phone, and a giant headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2009 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Brands-LLC/La-Jolla-California-/Supreme-Brands-LLC-RIP-OFF-Charged-my-card-multiple-times-without-authorization-La-Joll-508507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Brands, LLC

Billed by Another Company but Complaining About Ours

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

I'm not sure why you believe you were ripped off by our company - on every single site of ours we repeatedly list temrs and conditions: they are listed on the bottom of every single page, they are listed on the center of the order page when you submit your order, they are listed on the receipt page when you are given your order information, and they are sent to you in an email confirmation immediately upon ordering.

If you were not aware of the terms and conditions when ordering, this is not our fault, it is yours.

I'm also unsure about your claims in regards to contacting our customer service department - they can be reached at (866) 221-8822 Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM (MST). We list the customer service number on all of our sites, it is emailed to you in an email confirmation upon ordering, and it is also printed on the bottles of product you are sent.

Additionally, I don't understand how we could have billed you for 4 transactions if you had just signed up the prior day - the majority of our trial offers have a 15-day trial period. You are only billed shipping and handling fees when you order and then if you keep your account open past the trial period you are billed - so it does not make sense that you had signed up with us for one day yet were billed 4 times.

Based on your story of what happened with customer service (they let you know you can't cancel until you receive the shipment as it is a trial and they said there were no chagres on the account other than shipping and handling), it appears that you signed up for multiple trials from multiple companies and billed by another one than ours. You claim you can read your bank statement, but if we did not show charges in our system it means we are not he company that billed you. We have no reason to lie to customer about them being billed as they could dispute these chages with their bank.

I wish I could offer better assistance but you clearly don't even know what company has billed you (we list our customer service number by all charges on bank statements).

-Devin