Complaint Review: Supreme Brands LLC

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Davison Michigan
Supreme Brands LLC
941 Pearl St #27 LaJolla, California U.S.A.

Supreme Brands LLC VITAL ACAI SCAMMED LaJolla California

*UPDATE Employee: DID YOU REQUEST A REFUND OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR GREEN TEA?

On 1203/08 Supreme Brands apparently scammed me. Vital Acai seemed to have positive reviews by journals and respected individuals. I ordered a free trial thinking I would be charged only a $4.95 shipping charge On 12/03/08 I received an E-mail regarding the confirmation of my order. Only to find that my credit card will be charge $44.90. This fee also included an order for green tea. I did not order the tea

Robert
Davison, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Brands-LLC/LaJolla-California-92037/Supreme-Brands-LLC-VITAL-ACAI-SCAMMED-LaJolla-California-397426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Brands LLC

DID YOU REQUEST A REFUND OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR GREEN TEA?

AUTHOR: Supreme - (U.S.A.)

All customer's are sent an emailed a sales receipt once they place an online order, which confirms their order and provides them with details of their sales transaction. In their email it has a FAQ link that answers many questions and gives instructions to contact our customer service department regarding your order. We have a 24 hour, 7 days a week customer support help line that is there to assist customers with any issues.

Please do not assume you are being ripped off if you do not even attempt to contact us and give us a chance to resolve the problem. All of us at Supreme Brands take pride in our products and our customer service. The purpose of sending you an email sales receipt is to inform our customers and prevent any unauthorized charges. This way if there is a problem, the customer can contact us immediately and we can assist them in resolving it. Doesn't that make sense?

Judy