restaurant

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:Scotts Valley California
Supreme Brands, LLC
895 South Rockefeller Avenue Ontario, California U.S.A.

Supreme Brands, LLC FRAUDULENT BANK CHARGES/UNSOLICITED MAIL, PACKAGE Ontario California

*UPDATE Employee: The Importance of Monitoring Your Account and Seeking Assistance

*UPDATE Employee: Fraud is Not Necessarily the fault of the Company which has billed you

I was notified by my bank that 21 fraudulent charges had been posted to my account and the next day a package arrived from Supreme Brands, LLC which I did not order. I promptly closed my bank account and returned the package unopened marked "return to sender". I also filed claims with the U.S. Postal Inspector and FTC. I've also been receiving 5-10 odd phone calls a day since this occured and am being forced to change my telephone number.

La girl
Scotts Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Brands-LLC/Ontario-California-91761/Supreme-Brands-LLC-FRAUDULENT-BANK-CHARGESUNSOLICITED-MAIL-PACKAGE-Ontario-California-433197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Brands, LLC

The Importance of Monitoring Your Account and Seeking Assistance

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

Dear La Girl,

I'm very sorry to hear that you have what you believe to be 21 fraudulent charges from our company - we do take fraud complaints very seriously and try to investigate and prosecute these cases when we can.

If you could please contact our 24/7 friendly customer support team they would be happy to investigate the situation to figure out what happened. You can reach them at: (866) 899-9006.

If you are the victim of fraud we will gladly refund you; however, please understand that it is not our fault if someone stole your credit card and used it order from our site - the person at fault is the person who stole your card.

Devin
Customer Service Manager

Fraud is Not Necessarily the fault of the Company which has billed you

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

Dear la girl,

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation - however, please understand that fraud is very rarely the fault of the company that had billed you. Usually, it has nothing to do with the company that has billed you (as they are the victims of fraud concurrently with you).

If you have unexplained charges from our company the best way to resolve the situation would be to contact our 24/7 customer support hot-line at (866) 899-9006 so they can investigate the siutation for you.

Our friendly staff will work with you diligently to help you to the best of their abilities.

As previously noted, if you are the victim of a stolen credit card it is usually not the fault of the companies that have billed you (as we are the vicitims of fraud as well); it is always the fault of the person who has stolen your credit card.

Devin