Complaint Review: Supreme Brands, LLC

• Updated: Thu, May 06, 2010

• Reported By: Kay — United States of America
Supreme Brands, LLC
2260 South Haven Ave, Unit E Ontario, California United States of America

Supreme Brands, LLC Scam company- buyer beware. Many questionale practices Ontario , California

*Author of original report: New to site, don't know how to private message.

*UPDATE Employee: Attention: Kay, I apologize!

*Author of original report: Please Reread

*UPDATE Employee: We apologize!

My experience- Called and cancled within time period. Which I now, after reading all these reports, fully believe they got and was done and they decided to ignore to try and get more money.

We renewed our cards shortly after that so new numbers (thankfully, so they never could charge our cards)

Was never contacted again until the account was sent to 'collections'. Contacted them when emailed saying the account was being sent to collections months later and was refused a higher manager to talk to. Supposedly I was talking to a supervisor with no one above them, then when I called back from the same number they didn't pick up, so I hung up and called from another number which immediatly was picked up- and who was also supposedly a supervisor with no one above them, but then was at the same call center at the original person I talked to.... I was refused a number to call collections myself or to be transfered there to discuss the account with collections, and was refused to talk to anyone but customer service. I was told they tried to contact us 'multiple times' previously (never contacted) but when I asked for dates and ways (aka, email, phone, snail mail) was refused the info.

I've talked to my attorney and legally this company doesn't have a leg to stand on and is obviously not legitament.

Buyer beware- complete scam/ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Brands-LLC/Ontario-California-91761/Supreme-Brands-LLC-Scam-company-buyer-beware-Many-questionale-practices-Ontario-Cali-598303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Brands, LLC

New to site, don't know how to private message.

AUTHOR: Kay - (United States of America)

I'm new to this site and am unsure how to private message on it. Can you tell me how or give me an email that will contact you, Yashica, specifically? I would love to update this report with a positive conclusion.

Attention: Kay, I apologize!

AUTHOR: YashicaSupreme - (United States of America)

Dear Kay,

I apologize a million times if you thought you were mistreated. Like I mentioned before I will insure you are refunded for any charges on your account - so please do contact me at your earliest convenience so I can see what kind of assistance I can offer you. Or you can send me a private message on this site with some of your order information (i.e. Order #, Name, etc.) and I will be happy to pull your information and contact you to assist you.

If I do not hear from you it is obvious you are not looking to resolve anything but to post complaints. We believe we have done our best to further assist you. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Yashica

Supreme Brands, LLC Complaints Department

Please Reread

AUTHOR: Kay - (United States of America)

Your reply wasn't appliable in response to what I posted. Please reread what I wrote.

I did reach someone by phone, although they refused to pick up my phone call from the same number the second time I called, and I had already been informed on the first call they screen the numbers when she was very rude that I hadn't given the number I called from as a contact number, but I hadn't because it is NOT a contact number. But then she was incredibly rude in general.

I've worked both collections and customer service and am very polite to those having to work those jobs because I realise how much it sucks to constantly have irate customers, however I don't believe I have EVER dealt with customer service that was just so rude and resistant to actually be helpful of reach any sort of mutual resolution in my life. No matter what I said or how I tried to come to some sort of resolution I was told over and over that I was in the wrong and refused any sort of helpful information or response. Refused a collections number, refused info of when the 'multiple times' were you attempted to contact us, refused a number or be transfered to higher management, refused a complaint number...

This was the most ridiculous situation I've ever dealt with and I spent the whole time going how does a company do business this way? How do you refuse a customer a higher management number? How do you refuse a customer their own account info? How do you refuse a customer contact info? I assumed it must just be this one individual because customer service is not done that way.

Unfortunately when I called back and talked to another individual who was equally rude and also supposedly management I found out that, indeed, this is how it is done for this organization. Told me he was taking calls because of the high volume of calls, odd how the call was immediately picked up when I called from a different number, but I hung up after 20 minutes when calling from the same number as before- which my first call had also been immediately picked up- and odd how the other woman told me the same thing. This individual was also at the same call center (one of his comments was "oh, she told me about you", like I said, they were both amazingly rude) odd that you have only supervisors at a call center isn't it? Odd that your 'supervisors' have no management above them for customers to speak to also.

So my only conclusion is that not only is poor customer service the policy of this company, resistance to any sort of mutual resolution (it MUST be the customers fault) but so is being dishonest with customers.

Anyone who's worked in a legitimate business with any sort of customer service and management knows just how unbelievably fishy this all sounds from the organization's side of things.

We apologize!

AUTHOR: YashicaSupreme - (United States of America)

Dear Mutual Customer,

I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. If you are unable to reach a representative by phone we do list email support on our website under the "CONTACT" link at the bottom of the page - simply go to http://www.secureordertrack.com/secure/knightsticks/contact.html and follow the email hot-link to contact us that way (we do respond to all emails within 24-48 business hours).

Sincerely,