Complaint Review: Supreme Brands Llc

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:Tallahassee Florida
Supreme Brands Llc
941Pearl St La Jolia,Ca 92037 La Jolia, California U.S.A.

Supreme Brands LLC False Advertising Company Selling your credit card to other companies La Jolia California

*UPDATE Employee: You Agreed to Terms & Conditions Which Outlined Our Program in Detail

This company lies about the free product you order from them, telling you that all you pay is shipping. I have tried numerous times to call this company and cancell the product that I ordered but I gat no response.... no one answers their phone system. I am having to cancel my credit card with my bank just to stop them from deducting 78.90 from my account every month. The people that own this company should be suesince they advertise falsely. Some of my co workers are in the same boat as I am with this company. I have reported them to my local Consumer Service Dept Of State and hope everyone else has done the same.

If Ca allows companies like this to obtain a business license then shame on them. In Fl we have to have the Local and Federal Law Enforcement check out all internet service companies. Is Ca so gullible and forgiving or are they out to make a few bucks for the state instead of looking out for their citizens? A law suit should be filed agaonst this company and the great state of Ca needs to investigate them.

Tallahassee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Brands-Llc/La-Jolia-California-92037/Supreme-Brands-LLC-False-Advertising-Company-Selling-your-credit-card-to-other-compan-398880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Brands Llc

You Agreed to Terms & Conditions Which Outlined Our Program in Detail

AUTHOR: Devin - (U.S.A.)

Dear Linda,

I'm very sorry to read that you had such a poor experience with our company; however, I must dispute your claim that our company lies about what we are offering.

Our terms and conditions clearly explain that what you are signing up for is a "free 15-day trial," where you will be sent a one-month supply of product and have 15-days to determine if it is the right product for you. If you are unhappy with the product, close your account within the 15-day trial and you will be billed nothing else. If you are happy with the product, leave your account open and when your 15-day trial ends you will be billed for the product at the regular price.

These terms are listed on the bottom of the order page in clear visible language; they are also sent to you in a confirmation email immediately after ordering and are sent out with your product on an insert.

By agreeing to these terms and conditions without reading them, you were unaware that you had authorized us to bill your account for the product at the end of the trial period if the account was left open; it is not our fault that you agreed to the terms and did not read them even though they were repeatedly presented to you.

I'm sorry if you had difficulty contacting us; we were transitioning to a 24/7 customer service center in December of 2008, so hold times did become quite long for a few weeks. Customers did have the option of leaving a detailed voicemail, however, to which we would respond.

Customer Service Manager