Complaint Review: Supreme Mailing Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, October 10, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 10, 2002

• Reported By:Chicago IL
Supreme Mailing Inc.
106 W. Clandar Ct. #315 Lagrange, Illinois U.S.A.

Supreme Mailing Inc Financial Resources Unlimited MAIL FRAUD suspicious consumer rip-off fraud corruption Lagrange Illinois

2 pals told me they never recieved anything after sending in almost $100 each. Supreme Mailing is a front; voicemail and a mailboxes etc. box which is confidential and no info about the box can be disclosed without the PostMaster general getting involved.

If you call their "phone #" listed NATIONWIDE in newspapers, you hear in a voice mail, woman's voice; "Finacial Resources Unlimited" and are told you can make $800 per/week stuffing envelopes. Ironically their printed info never mentions $800; it's $59 gets you $590.00 after sending them back 59 stuffed envelopes, with more to stuff/make if you invest more.

You give your Address and recieve a letter ASSURING you it's no scam/asking you for $ to start in with the program. I decided to look into them first; I didn't like the fact it came from zip code 60499 yet the return is to 60525 -- that first zip code is a town next door. The postmark was hazy and suspect. I only found ONE complaint, here at Ripoff Report.com, but the AD for Supreme mailing is listed all over the county (*I did a google.com search of the Phone #). I've discovered many people just give up/never report the money taken.

Also, the better biz bureau of Ill. is asking them to supply success stories, (the $800 a week claim) -but no complaints so far and they are awaiting more info.)

Since I live relatively nearby, I went to check them out = it's a mailboxes Etc. box --the fact there's no person, phone # other than voicemail (which is now full/can't leave msg), and "Rita" who posted the other complaint said she was scammed, I decided not to enter into anything with them, but I feel my research has shown this company to be a fraud.

I challenge them to respond to me/this site; RITA--I can help you possibly since I live so close to them; E-mail me and we can file reports with US Mail/Lagrange district attorney.

These people have probably been doing this for some time/Karma is calling. RipOffReport says NOT to include my email in here, I did find what I believe is you on a google.com search of your name/home state/town, FYI, but I'd imagine using RipOff Report.com as a go-between, we can get in contact w/each other.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2002 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Supreme-Mailing-Inc/Lagrange-Illinois-60525/Supreme-Mailing-Inc-Financial-Resources-Unlimited-MAIL-FRAUD-suspicious-consumer-rip-off-f-32231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Supreme Mailing Inc.